Guesthouse On Mennonite Family Dairy Farm
Valley Brook Farm Guesthouse is located in a beautiful part of Lancaster County PA amidst rolling hills and lush farmland. The quiet farm property is in close proximity to various Amish Country attractions. This family dairy farm is situated on 90 acres of prime Lancaster County farmland and offers scenic views in all directions. The quaint guesthouse has 4 bedrooms with 4 queen beds and can easily sleep up to 8 people. The guesthouse also has a full kitchen with dining area, comfortable sitting room, 2 bathrooms and mudroom with washer & dryer. For those who are interested there are opportunities to help with farm chores. You can take a walk around the farm and enjoy the cows and hens, cross over Cedar Creek on our footbridge and wander up into our fields with a great view of the farm. Enjoy the peace & quiet while taking in the wonderful vistas of our surrounding Pennsylvania Dutch countryside.
You may check availability at the Valley Brook Farm Guesthouse & book online at this link.
Prices & Policies
- $150 per night for 2 people (2 or more nights)
- $175 per night for 2 people (for a 1 night stay)
- $10 each additional person, age 1 & under free
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- check in time after 3:00 PM, check out by 10:00 AM.
- no smoking or alcohol
- unfortunately we can not accommodate pets
Amenities & Info
- you get the whole guesthouse to yourselves
- sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms
- full bathrooms on 1st & 2nd floors
- kitchen has refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, cooking utensils, dishes & utensils, coffee maker
- farm-fresh eggs are provided for guests to prepare
- air conditioning & heating
- linens & towels provided
- outdoor eating area
- pack-n-play available
- 1.5 miles to Shady Maple Farm Market & Smorgasbord
Submit your review
We had a wonderful time at Valley Brook! We sat on the porch enjoying the beautiful views and the sounds of cows mooing from the barn. Everyone was friendly and the location was close to sightseeing tours and restaurants.
Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay!