Child Friendly Lancaster Farm Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to this family oriented Lancaster PA Farm Bed and Breakfast celebrating 50 years of serving guests! Rocky Acre Farm Bed and Breakfast offers 9 guestrooms to choose from sleeping anywhere from 1 to 7 people. Your family can discover the joys of the simple life by feeding a newborn calf or gathering eggs from the hen house. Whether you’re milking a cow or watching the children ride a gentle miniature horse, petting a lively goat or cuddling a purring kitten, the whole family will love Rocky Acre Farm! Built just for kids, a colorful playhouse sets the stage for hours of imaginative fun while the grown-ups enjoy our old-fashioned swing set. Watch it all from the beautiful porch that overlooks the wooded creek and rolling hills. Take a hayride through the rolling hills of Lancaster County’s farmland! Enjoy a hearty breakfast family-style! Your meal may include: Pancakes, waffles or french toast with homemade preserves, tasty sausage, hash-brown potatoes, straight-from-the-oven baked goods, fresh fruit or homemade applesauce, juice, hot coffee and tea, and fresh milk. Victorian-style elegance invites you to converse with new and old friends! Once part of the Underground Railroad, Rocky Acre Farm is filled with history and hospitality! Our Lancaster PA Farm Bed and Breakfast is equipped with complimentary wireless Internet.
Rates below are per night, tax not included, up to 4 people ($10 per additional).
- Apartment – $204 – (sleeps 7)
- Century Room – $164 – (sleeps 4)
- Efficiency – $164 – (sleeps 5)
- Farmer’s Suite – $164 – (sleeps 5)
- Fireplace Room – $164 – (sleeps 5)
- Founder’s Suite – $174 – (sleeps 5)
- Hideout Room – $164 – (sleeps 5)
- Meadow View Room – $144 – (sleeps 3)
- The Guest House – $174 – (sleeps 5)
All Room Rates Include:
- Full, farmer’s breakfast served family-style around 8:15 am.
- Fresh, hot coffee or tea available anytime.
- Refrigerator, microwave, ice machine available for guest use.
- Free wireless internet.
- Air conditioning and private bath.
- All farm activities including after-breakfast pony, train, and tractor rides!
- Use of outdoor equipment such as bikes, balls, sports equipment and rowboat. Fishing rods not provided.
- Charcoal grill available.
Policies & Guidelines
- Rates based on up to 4 persons, $10 per additional person regardless of age
- Check-in-3 pm.
- Check-out-11 am.
- Children are welcome. We have pack ‘n play’s for babies.
- Because we often host families with children, we implement “quiet hours” from 9:30 PM to 7 AM.
- No pets, please. We have plenty already.
- No smoking indoors.
- Free wireless internet.
- Gift certificates available.
- Payment policy:
- Cash, Traveler’s or Personal checks. We are not set up to take credit cards.
- Rates subject to 6% PA sales tax and 1.1% Lancaster PA Bed and Breakfast local tax.
- Reservation policy:
- Two night weekend minimum
- June, July, August and School Breaks – 2 night minimum both weekends and weekdays (1 night stays occasionally available). Other minimum stays may be subject at owner’s discretion.
- Three night minimum on most holidays and for Apartment, Guesthouse & Founder’s Suite (based on availablility)