Oberholtzer Farm Bed & Breakfast Lancaster PA
The Oberholtzer Farm Bed & Breakfast offers the best of both worlds: the privacy of your own guesthouse along with a substantial continental breakfast each morning (milk, cereal, bread, fruit, eggs, pancake mix, coffee). Although this lodging is called a Bed & Breakfast, guests have the full guesthouse at their disposal including up to 3 bedrooms, a full kitchen, a sitting room and a bathroom. This historic lodging is located in the former hired-hand quarters on a Mennonite poultry, beef and crop farm. The beautiful stone farmhouse dates back to the 18th century.
The 2 main bedrooms and bathroom are up a rather steep staircase on the second floor. There’s also an optional 3rd bedroom on the first floor.
Visit with the farmer and learn about the local history and farm-related topics (apart from the farm tour, access to farm buildings is restricted for guests). Relax on the side porch and enjoy the wonderful views of the surrounding farmland. Enjoy the peace and quiet of this back road Lancaster County setting outside the town of Ephrata. The Oberholtzer Farm Bed & Breakfast is open to guests year round. There are 3 window air conditioner units to cool the guesthouse in the hotter months and the lodging stays warm and cozy in the winter months.
Prices & Policies
- $105 per night for up to 2 guests, plus tax & booking fees
- $25 per night each additional guest
- not suitable for children under 5 yrs. old
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- sleeps up to 6 guests total, 1 queen, 2 doubles, and 1 single bed
- check in time after 4 PM, check out time by 11 AM.
- no smoking indoors
- unfortunately we can not accommodate pets
Amenities & Info
- you get the whole guesthouse to yourselves
- continental breakfast
- sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- full bathroom on 2nd floor
- kitchen has refrigerator, stove, oven, cooking utensils, dishes, coffee maker
- has heating and 3 air conditioning units
- linens & towels provided
- covered porch and outdoor picnic table
We are located outside the historic town of Ephrata, Lancaster County PA. We are within 30 – 40 minutes of most popular Lancaster County attractions:
Town of Lititz (“America’s coolest small town”) – 15 min.
Towns of Intercourse & Bird in Hand – 30 min.
Shady Maple Farm Market – 30 min.
City of Lancaster – 30 min.
Sight & Sound Theater – 40 min.
Strasburg Railroad – 40 min.
Hershey Park & Hershey’s Chocolate World – 45 min.
Beautiful Amish and Mennonite farmland – 0 min.