Oberholtzer Farm Bed & Breakfast Lancaster PA
Prices & Policies
Cost is based on number of bedrooms needed. For bedrooms used solely by children 8 yrs. & under there is only a charge of $5 per child. For example, a family using 2 bedrooms with 2 parents and 2 children ages 8 & 6, would pay for the use of 1 bedroom ($95) plus $5 per child.
- One bedroom – $95 per night (up to 2 people)
- Two bedrooms – $145 per night (up to 4 people)
- Three bedrooms – $195 per night – (up to 6 people)
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- payment accepted in the form of cash or check only
- check in time after 4 PM, check out time by 11 AM.
- no smoking indoors
- unfortunately we can not accommodate pets
Amenities & Info
- you get the whole guesthouse to yourselves
- full breakfast delivered to guesthouse each morning
- sleeps 7 people in 3 bedrooms
- full bathroom on 2nd floor
- kitchen has refrigerator, stove, oven, cooking utensils, dishes, coffee maker
- has heating and 3 air conditioning units
- linens & towels provided
- covered porch and outdoor picnic table
- swing set and plenty of yard for children to play in
We are located outside the historic town of Ephrata, Lancaster County PA. We are within 30 – 40 minutes of most popular Lancaster County attractions:
Town of Lititz (“America’s coolest small town”) – 15 min.
Towns of Intercourse & Bird in Hand – 30 min.
Shady Maple Farm Market – 30 min.
City of Lancaster – 30 min.
Sight & Sound Theater – 40 min.
Strasburg Railroad – 40 min.
Hershey Park & Hershey’s Chocolate World – 45 min.
Beautiful Amish and Mennonite farmland – 0 min.