Lancaster County PA Family Friendly Farm
Meadow View K Farm Guest House is a 19th century farm Guest House and is semi-detached from the main house. This classic stone farmhouse is located in the town of Mount Joy, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Our home is nestled in beautiful countryside and surrounded by other farms. The Meadow View K Farm Guest House offers a relaxed country getaway and old fashioned family fun . Our guests are able to take a break from the hustle & bustle of their daily lives and enjoy some of the pleasures of Amish Country. During your stay, you can experience “life on the farm” and enjoy a farm tour which includes: seeing the 150 cows being milked, bottle feeding a newborn calf, gathering eggs from our chickens each day, petting our miniature horse, and playing with our cats and kittens. Children also enjoy the pedal tractors, swing set and spacious grounds, as well as the indoor playroom. Our home can accommodate up to 8 people making it the perfect place to book for family gatherings, special occasions or a weekend away with friends.
- The guest house is spacious and decorated with beautiful antique furniture. It is a one-of-a-kind cozy lodging experience and a favorite of many returning guests.
- It features a full-size kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker and kitchen utensils.
- There is a delightful playroom for children with games and toy tractors. The family room has a color TV, DVD/VCR player, and a tape library for all ages to enjoy. The sofa converts to a queen bed.
- There are three bedrooms upstairs, two queen and one single. A cot is also available. The upstairs sun porch (located off one of the bedrooms) allows the guests to enjoy the breathtaking views of the countryside.
- There is a full bathroom with bathtub and shower. Bed linens and bath towels are provided for all of our guests.
- This three bedroom guest house accommodates groups up to eight people.
For your comfort, Meadow View K Farm Guest House offers:
- Air conditioning
- Free wireless internet
- Scenic outdoor picnic area and spacious backyard
- Our swing set, pedal tractors, and pedal go-carts also provide a fun experience for the children.
- Check in time between 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Check out time 10:00 a.m.
- No smoking in the Guest House
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- breakfast not provided
- Rates vary based on number of guests per night.
- Our guest house sleeps a maximum 8 people.
- The rate is $150.00 a night for up to 2 people
- The rate is $170.00 a night for up to 4 people
- Add $15.00 per person/per night for additional people
- Rates may vary depending on the month in which you are staying
- Credit cards accepted via Lancaster Farm Bed & Breakfast website only
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- Two night weekend minimum (1 night weekend stays occasionally available)
- Three night minimum on holiday weekends
- A $15.00 cancellation fee will be charged for all cancellations
- If you cancel your stay 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded
- If you cancel your stay less than 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded only if we are able to re-rent the guest house for your entire stay