- Farm Animal Interaction for Children
- Full Farm-Style Breakfast
- Full Kitchen for Guests
- Free WiFi
- Free Coffee All Day
Farm B&B in Central Lancaster County
The Eby Farm Homestead Bed and Breakfast provides guests with a relaxing retreat in one of the most beautiful areas of Lancaster County Pennsylvania. This central location in Amish Country, between the towns of Intercourse and Paradise, allows guests to be within easy reach of countless Lancaster Pa attractions. We live on 48 acres where we grow corn, soybeans, and wheat. We use our 1760 post and beam bank barn for small family activities as well as storing straw and hay. We milked 52 Holstein dairy cows for 17 years selling them in 2016. Our milking barn is still standing and you are welcome to see where we spent countless hours caring for our cows. The beauty of this 7th generation family farm is augmented by the nearby Leaman’s Place Covered Bridge and the Pequea Creek which flows through the property.
Children are offered hands-on opportunities with our various farm animals after breakfast each morning. We do a variety of things like feeding our chickens, gathering eggs, feeding our goats, our 2 beagle dogs, bottle feed a calf, feed and pet our cat and rabbit, pet and feed our horse (except for June and July when he is making little horse enthusiasts happy at horse camp) and enjoy watching our red angus beef cattle grazing in the meadow by our front porch.
You may check availability at the Eby Farm Homestead Bed & Breakfast & book online at this link.
- Room A: $115 per night (up to 4 guests)
- 1 queen bed, 1 double bed
- located on 2nd floor
- private bathroom
- Room B Suite: $150 per night (up to 6 guests)
- located on 2nd floor
- bedroom 1 has queen bed
- bedroom 2 has queen bed & double bed
- private bath
- mini fridge
- private entrance
- 1 night stays are allowed except on holidays
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with your room preference for an exact quote
- Full breakfast provided for all in the guest kitchen; guests may also use the kitchen to prepare meals
- Check in time is 4:00 – 6:00 PM (other hours by special arrangement), check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Children of all ages are welcome and may help with some farm chores. We also have a playground area for children.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is not allowed on the farm property.
Submit your review
Thank you very much for the stay at your home. We really appreciated it. We can't wait to came back.Thank you, the Costa family
Thank you - we're glad you enjoyed your stay at the Eby Farm Homestead Bed & Breakfast!