Amish Bed and Breakfast
Stay at an Amish bed and breakfast and working dairy farm nestled in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country in beautiful Lancaster County, PA. Our guest cottage is located within minutes of many Lancaster County area attractions. We are less than 10 min. from the towns of Intercourse and Bird in Hand.
Beacon Hollow Farm Amish Bed and Breakfast is one of only a handful of Old Order Amish farms in the United States which offers lodging and the rare opportunity to experience Amish life up close. Relax and refresh in our quiet cottage right here on the farm. This farm has been in our family for six generations. You can observe and meet our family while we are doing our daily chores in the barn.
The cottage has two bedrooms, a large kitchen, a sitting room and a full bath. A continental breakfast will be served in the cottage every morning of your stay except Sundays. Stroll down the driveway or in amongst the cornfields. Enjoy a picnic in our picnic area beside the creek and watch the ducks, sheep or cows. Our rates are very affordable. The cottage has electricity but no TV or Wifi. We are open year round and encourage you to stay more than one night in order to give yourself time to get used to the change in pace.
- We are beginning to take online bookings for some of our lodgings. Please click here to check availability & book online.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Sleeps 6 in two bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other with 2 full beds.
- 2 or more nights: $105 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional adult (over 12 years of age), $5 per child
- For a 1 night stay there is a $15 surcharge.
Please visit our Amish Farm Stay website to read reviews and view other learning resources related to an Amish Farm Stay.
Submit your review